Integrating human rights, human development and criminal justice, Justice Consultants focuses on supporting policies and practices that are just, fair, and restorative
Specializing in Community Justice Programs & Domestic Violence Interventions
Helping clients reduce risk and improve outcomes - serving community justice, social service, and correctional agencies.
Facilitating change through awareness and education - serving advocacy, policy, academic, governmental, and research organizations
Restore and Grow
Justice Consultants advances restorative and growth promoting policies and practices in areas of:
- Community Justice Programs
- Reentry & Transitional Programs
- Promoting Resilience & Reducing Risk
- Criminal Justice Diversionary & Alternative Programs
- Culture Change in Correctional and Criminal Justice Systems
- Behavioral Health within Criminal Justice and Correctional Systems
- Interventions & Prevention in Family, Domestic, and Intimate Partner Violence
Justice Consultants, along with the strength of its professional partners, offers:
- Presentations – Talks, Lectures, Seminars, Discussions
- Trainings – Specific to General, Short-term to Long-term
- Consulting – Technical Assistance, Analysis, Planning
- Research/Evaluation – Design and Implementation
- Program and Curriculum Development – Evidenced-Based, Promising-Practices
- Quality Assurance – Data Collection, Fidelity, Tracking, Measuring
- Supervision – Clinical, Program, Administrative for Individuals or Groups
*Justice Consultants and its partners strive to ensure that all applicable services are gender-responsive, trauma-informed, developmental-appropriate, and culturally-competent.
Get in Touch!
Any questions? Please feel free to use the form to the right to contact us. We will do our best to get back to you in a timely manner to answer any questions you may have.